Not so new for 2019, the retro-mod revamp of the beloved Honda Monkey is BANANAS, and has modern updates such as a 125cc single cylinder engine, ABS disc brakes, inverted forks, dual rear shocks, and one the most comfortable seats I have ever had the pleasure of sitting on. That little single cylinder catapults the Monkey to a DukeOfDC tested 54 miles per hour.
This thing is BANANAs (pun intended) and Honda knows it. This is part of the three-part 125cc segment that Honda has brought out for 2019, standing next to the Honda SuperCub and Honda Grom. Can this motorcycle stack up against more traditional beginner bikes, such as the 2019 Honda Rebel 300, 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400, and 2019 Yamaha R3, or is this in a class of its own? Watch and find out 🙂
Buy your next motorcycle at
Rollick connects consumers with transparent, upfront pricing and special offers from our network of Certified Dealers. You can buy motorcycles, ATVs, side by sides, RVs and more.
Please also check out Blackmans Cycle Center in Emmaus, PA
MotoVlog Camera: GoPro Hero 7 Black
Point & Shoot: Sony RX 100ii
DSLR: Sony a6500 w/ Sigma 18-35 f1.8
Audio: Sony 2 Channel Lapel Mic
Helmet: Shoei RF1200
Gloves: Dainese 4 stroke
Jacket: Dainese Air
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mới về Suzuki Swift 2016 số tự động , đầy đủ tiện nghi , hiện đại. Liên hệ 0966031084 – 0944031084
- Video cuối cùng dành cho Grab… Vĩnh biệt !!! – Xe Ôm Vlog
- Thi B2 Chíp Sa hình mới nhất 2017 -có ghép ngang-T.Tâm Dạy Nghề & Đào Tạo Lái Xe Việt Trì
- The State of 4K: Early 2015!
- Macbook Air 2017 đã quá lỗi thời?